Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Favourite Things Friday

It's Friday, and what's even better about this Friday is it's also a public holiday for me!

Oh, and that means, here is my latest edition of Favourite Things Friday.


Lipstick: Limecrime - Babette













This is also a sneak peak of a review coming soon...I'm absolutely loving this lipstick right now. 

I got it a while ago, and it is definitely my go-to lipstick. But I won't go into too much detail about it now, stay tuned for a full review in the next few days.

Eyeshadow: Urban Decay - S&M



I bought this from a Sephora on my trip to the USA last year, and it's great. It's so pigmented and lasts so well. Urban Decay is a pretty famous brand when it comes to eyeshadows (or makeup in general) due to their Naked palettes. And it's no wonder why. A full review also coming soon.











Foundation: Natio - Full Coverage (Light Medium)



It's quite hard to find a good, yet affordable foundation. But this one is mine. Natio's full coverage liquid foundation. It has a really good coverage, and is only about $25. It lasts me a good few months, and the shade is good for my skin tone. 













That's my favourites for this week! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment