Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Beauty Review: LeTan Gradual Tan Moisturising Body Lotion

On my most recent trip to Sydney, I went into Priceline and picked up a LeTan Gradual Tanner.

My past experience with one of these has not been great.

This 250ml tan has a SPF 15 and is suitable for all skin tones.

This tan promises that within 5 days you will notice a difference in skin colour. It's suitable for face application, and can be used with an instant tanner to prolong the colour.

 Packaging: A good size to use at home, and take with you when you are travelling. Easy to squeeze tube. 

Quality/Value: This cost me about $7 AUD. So about $9 NZD. Definitely worth the price considering how quickly it works (see below).

Effectiveness: I was actually not really expecting this to work. The one I tried before didn't, and I have very fair skin. Well, within only 3 days I was noticing a difference. I can definitely see the colour difference on my legs, and I think I will try it out all over my body, not just my legs.

Application: It goes on really easily, and isn't streaky. You only have to leave it to dry for a few minutes. Once the colour starts to show it looks fairly even, and I've only noticed a couple of lines/dark areas which weren't too noticeable.



It's a bit hard to tell in the picture, because I am naturally so fair skinned, but my legs were the colour of my arm, so there is a bit of a comparison there! And that is in less than a week of using it once a day.

One thing to beware of is I wore jeans after applying on my last day in Sydney, since we had a flight that night, and it wasn't meant to be very warm. Well, it was a lovely hot Sydney day and when I took my jeans off I had dark blue lines all over my legs! It came off pretty easily, but it something to be cautious of.

Overall: 5/5 Well with the purchase, and at a really reasonable price! Strongly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment