Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist :: Cosmetics

This pay I bought some new clothes. Next pay I think I'm going to splash out on some makeup. Last year I found a wonderful website which I can buy all sorts for cheap, NZ prices that aren't sold in retail stores in New Zealand. It is my favourite online shopping store.

Here are a few of the items I'm lusting over (this post has the potential to get rather long!)

Eyeshadows


MAC Eye Kohl - Teddy: I've just bought a cheap eyeliner for the meantime, so it will be a while before I get the MAC one - I definitely will try it one day though!

Bare Minerals - Rocker Eye Tutorials: This pack comes with 2 x eye colours, 1 x liner shadow and 1 x double ended brush. I definitely need the brush, I want to try a liner shadow and you can never have too many grey/black/silver eyeshadows! This ones a little pricey for all it is though, so it might have to wait.

Too Faced Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow - Moon Beam: This looks great. It's got a hint of greeny/blue in it, and can be used as an eyeshadow or liner for a smokey eye effect. This one is pretty affordable too. This collection has a lot of different colours, and I'd love to try them all! So far, I'm going with this one.

Lips


MAC Dazzleglass - Moth to Flame: I like the colour of this, but I think I'd need to see some reviews to see if it actually colours your lips, or just ads shine (which I don't want). One of the more expensive ones.

Bourjois Lovely Rouge Lipstick - #11 Rose: I want to try a bright pink lipstick. For a change. Pretty good price too.

NARS Lip Lacquer - Diablo: I've never tried a lip lacquer, and I like red lips. I have a feeling this would be quite subtle to, to give a nice 'cherry red lips' look. Rather expensive, but I think it might last quite a while?

Bare Minerals 100% Natural Lipgloss - Glazed Donut: This is such a pretty colour! Similar price to the MAC one. I think I prefer this colour though.

Smashbox Lipgloss - Mood (Shimmer): This one is cheap, but I have the same concerns as the MAC one (that it will just go on clear).

Face/Blush

NARS Cream Blush - Gold Member: I've never tried a cream blush before, and I'd like something different than pink blush. A bit expensive.

i.d Bare Minerals Blush - Vintage Peach: This one is a really nice colour, and being a fan of the bare minerals range I'd like to try one of their blushes. Still on the more expensive side.

Bare Minerals Foundation - Fairly Light (N10): My foundation of choice, won't be too long before it runs out and I need to replace it.

Bare Minerals Beauty on the Go Refillable Compact with mirror and compact buki brush: I love this, and definitely need it for work. The only thing I want to know is if my foundation would fit in it, or if I have to buy a different one? Need to research this. Pretty good price too.

So that's what I'm lusting after at the moment! Hopefully I will have some of these items in the coming weeks!

A couple of non-makeup items I want:

I'm loving Jessie J's music at the moment! I really want this CD.

I also want to get Avril Lavigne's new album, I have all of her others, and while her last album was a bit disappointing I want to get this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment