Recently Seanna from Makeup and Me did a makeup swap.
I was very happy with what I received...here is a wee look at what I got:
1. MUA eyeshadow - (9) Pearl - a bright purple eyeshadow with blue specs in it, definitely my new favourite eyeshadow. You can see it in this post here.
2. MeMeMe - Eccentric (25) - a pale purple eyeshadow.
3. Rimmel Pro - 291 Urban Princess - a bright pink nail polish (see below for NOTD)
4. Essence Colour and Go - 38 Choose Me - A glittery green/blue nail polish
5. MUA Lipgloss - Shade 4 - An orange looking lipgloss which goes on mostly clear with a gold sheen.
6. Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Baby Lips - A twist lipgloss that goes on a light pink.
7. Sleek Pan Tao Blush - I was a bit worried when I saw the name of this, I've always been scared of orange blushes, but I wore it the other day and liked how subtle it could be applied. Review to come.
8. 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick - Belle - A medium pink lipstick.
9. Essence Gel Liner - Berlin Rocks (3) - A dark purple gel eyeliner.
10. Beauty UK Eyes - A quad of four eyeshadows (purple, light blue, white, medium blue) in one compact.
11. Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection - A palette of 10 blue/purple/balck eyeshadows.
Swatches/reviews to come on many of the above products over the next couple of weeks. Today's is the Rimmel Pro nail polish in Urban Princess.
While I like the colour of this nail polish, and the new maxi applicator brush, I found it needed a couple of coats to look opaque. Even with a base and top coat it started chipping after 2 days, even though the bottle says it wil stay chip free for 10 days.
That could mean I need a new top/base coat though - mine was only cheap. I put a couple of nail stickers on too.
What do you think of Rimmel nail polishes?