Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beauty Review :: Bare Minerals - Vintage Peach Blush

I recently posted a cosmetics wishlist, so of course later that day, the website I buy from had a 10% sale on all of these items. I chose 3 (I didn't want to go craaazy!). So over the next week I will do a review of each one. Today's review is Bare Minerals - Vintage Peach. (Blush)'

I have only been wearing blush for about a year and a half now, and I use it everyday. I recently bought NARS - orgasm, because I've heard a lot of good things about it. However, it's a little too dark for me.

Bare Minerals foundation is my favourite foundation ever, so I just had to try one of their blushes.



I love the packaging, it is the same as the foundation pottles, just a little smaller.

The one thing which I love about this product and wish my foundations did is being able to open and close the "lid" on the inside.


This is fantastic, because it prevents it from spilling everywhere and it's easier to get the right amount of product out. I can't wait for the foundations to have this lid. Hopefully they do soon.

Bare in mind I'm new to swatches.


The thing I like about this blush is that it is quite subtle and a nice shade of pink. I would say it is much more pink than 'peach'. It is quite sparkly, almost having a glittery look to it.

I'm wearing the blush today, it is easy to blend and looks subtle on my cheeks but is easy to build up.

Price: Average (I paid $27.99 NZD online)
Quality/Value: High, you don't need a lot for a subtle look either, so I think it would last quite a while.
Packaging: High, I like the look of the Bare Minerals collection, and they're quite compact. I also love the added addition of the ability to open/close the inside lid.

Overall: It may not be the best blush out there, but I think it's perfect if you just want a subtle look. The glitter isn't as obvious when blended into your skin, but gives it a nice glow. A FOTD featuring Vintage Peach will be coming soon.


2 comments: